Cranial Release Technique
CRT is simple to use and has a significant impact on general health and well-being. It works to restore the nervous system's appropriate function and physical structure's proper equilibrium. As a result, it helps with everything from aches and pains to overall health and wellness. It's an excellent complement to anyone's health-care routine.
What makes Cranial Release Technique unique?
Cranial Release Technique arose out of a new school of thought. In our remedial approach, CRT considers the skull, as well as all of the many tissues affected by the cranium and nervous system.
The entire cranium is "Released" or restored to normal function with a single process, and this "Release" of the bones of the skull triggers a release of all tissues and structures linked with the cranium.
- The spine and pelvis are two examples.
- Shoulders, hips, knees, and other extremities
- The Dura Mater, which protects the brain and spinal cord from injury.
- The Fascia, a connective tissue envelope that surrounds every organ, muscle, and vessel in the body and goes from head to toe, front to back, side to side.<
- The cerebrospinal fluid flow, which is essential for the nervous system's health and correct function
The Cranial Release Technique's "Global Release," which has far-reaching good impacts on entire body function. Because of the number of tissues and structures involved, this is the case. Using the focused CRT technique, this general "Release" of cranium and body structure can be accomplished in mere minutes.