Cupping is most effective and oldest technique to remove toxins from surface of body.
Cupping therapy is one of the most ancient and effective ways to remove toxins from bodily tissue and organs. It is a technique in which the therapist creates suction by placing specific cups on the skin. The tissue beneath the cup is drawn up and swells as a result, increasing blood supply to the affected area. Impurities and toxins are drawn away from nearby tissues and organs and brought to the surface for elimination by increased blood flow under the cups.
Cupping therapy is appropriate for both healthy people (anti-aging treatment, rejuvenation) and patients who are ill. A headache, lower back discomfort, neck pain, and knee pain are examples of localised diseases that benefit from cupping therapy. Hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes mellitus, mental disorders, heart disease, hypertension, and infections are some of the systemic conditions that have benefited from cupping therapy. Skin illnesses, respiratory, musculoskeletal, digestive, reproductive, and allergy issues can all be treated with it.
- Cupping helps to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Improves blood flow.
- Used for relaxation, well being and deep tissue massage.
- It is safe, non invasive and inexpensive treatment.
- Rejuvenation of body organs.
- Facilitates healing process and strengthens immune system.
- Used to treat:
- Blood disorders such as anemia and hemophilia
- Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Gynecological disorders
- Skin problems: eczema and acne
- High blood pressure
- Migraines, Anxiety and depression
- Varicose veins
- Excessive dry or cracked skin.
- Open wound or ulcer
- Fractured bone
- Dislocated joint
- Bleeding disorders
- Severe anaemia
- Muscle dystrophy
- Patients with fear of blood or bleeding, empty stomach, below 7 years of age (for wet cupping)
- Below 2 years of age for dry cupping
- Excessive swelling